What a beauty!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer; as with every thing else good with my life the characters they are merely borrowed.
Spoilers: None really mid season threeish
Rating: U
Notes: Okay this is my meek attempt at single piece writing please tell me wht you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her body was sleek and it had all the right curves. The dark patterns swirled in the sunshine. She was beautiful, no beautiful was not a word that covered it.

“I’ve got to have her,” declared the vampire.

“The body is impressive”

“Impressive English that body is rockin’”

“Hey” The vampire shouted his protest and then calmed a little “….hey guys I saw her first.”

“Actually if we were to be precise then you’ll find that I’ve even ridden her” the English man smirked a little at the street kids envious glance.

“I don’t think you should be talking about vamp dudes girl like that English, dude has smoke comin out of his ears.”

“Gunn I think you will find that Angels display is rather futile…she” the English man pointed outside to the beauty “is not attainable by any of us.”

“Hey I have a few moves that I could show her if only I could get my hands on that body” Angel growled almost angrily half peeved at the unattainable jab half peeved at the other guys sharing the beauty that effectively should be his.

All 3 men, the watcher, the street kid and the vampire sighed a sigh of contentment.

“Is this a guy moment cos I can soooo come back in later. Me and Fred would be happy to oblige I’m sure Angels credit card could take another bashing at Gucci if I tried.”

“Huh?” came the confused English voice

“What?” came the obviously frustrated vampires voice

“Shush girl your disturbin us” came the annoyed street kids voice.

The two pretty brunettes stared at each other. The seer hadn’t missed the fact that the vampire hadn’t even flinched when she had mentioned his credit card going on a trip with her. She smirked oh well what he didn’t know wont kill him the seer justified.

She did however mind the obvious drool on the vampires face, she frowned time to pull out the big guns.

“Guys I brought some dresses that well I in my opinion reveal far too much cleavage can I get your opinion on it?”

“CORDY” Came the unison whine. Okay so they weren’t going to fall for her blatant attempt she’d have to be subtler then wouldn’t she.

“IF YOU DON’T TURN ROUND ND TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS INSTANT OR ME AND FRED ARE NEVER AND I SAY NEVER STEPPING FOOT IN THIS HOTEL AGAIN” Cordelia shouted. Subtle enough?

All three men swivelled around to look at her angry face each man gulped. It was quite a funny picture had Cordelia not been so frustrated.

To protect his own hide because he knew how nasty Cordelia’s anger could be, the street kid blurted out the first thing that came in to his head “Angel was just admiring the fine girl out there have a look your self she’s quite a beauty.”

Cordelia glared at the vampire.

“Huh…..wha?……Me?…….No!” Angel flew his arms round and looked blankly like a lost boy at his seer.

“Yes Cordelia I do believe that Angel was excitedly pointing out of the window and I quote said ‘what a beauty!’” The English man added not wanting to miss a beat at having a laugh at the vampire’s expense.

“Wes…. No……no…..Cordy……no I didn’t it was those two” not knowing quite what he was defending him self from, apart from the glare his seer was sending him that was going to turn him in to stone any minute now. Then he could wave goodbye to sanshu, to playing with his kid this was how he was going to go… ‘death by stare’.

He thought if it could be bulked up to something stronger more powerful so at least he had a courageous death. Panic hit him and once again he demonstrated a bomb crashing with his ands and shaked his head vigorously. He started to back away from her narrowing gaze, this was it he kept on thinking she is finally going to crack. Thump!!! He had hit the desk and apparently going no where as Cordelia stepped forward.

“I have a book waiting for me” the watcher scurried off.

“Fred! Hungry? Good… Lets go!” Gunn didn’t wit for Fred’s answer but grabbed her by the arm and went towards the door. They all heard the sweet girl whine to her boyfriend “But I wanted to see Cordelia kick Angels butt.” Angel flinched.

“Guys!…. Guys!” The vampire shouted at the vain attempt to get some back up.

“Sooooo let me see this fabulous body you were raving about” Cordy said through gritted teeth.

“Corddyyyyyy” Angel whined cursing his spineless friends.

“Shut up” She snapped back at him.

“So what blonde ho are you going for now?”

Angel gave a blank look and ten gave a smirk if that damn stare hadn’t been so effective he wouldn’t be worried in the first place. She was going to eat every one of her words up. Something inside him did little victory dances.

He pointed out side the window and replied coolly “Be my guest” Oh yeah he was in charge.

Cordelia looked out of the window and there stood a black sports car apparently everything a guy dreamed of and more. Cordy rolled her eyes. She turned around only come face to chest with the vampire.

“So?” The vampire asked coolly expecting an apology.

“So?” asked the stubborn seer.

“Do you want to say something?” Smirked the vampire.

Cordelia nodded and gave Angel a very coy smile and indicted with her finger for Angel to lent forward. Angel couldn’t help it he instinctively moved there was something hypnotising bout her eyes. She lent in so her lips brushed his and whispered.

“Your wallets on the desk” Angels eyes widened with disbelief he had told her she couldn’t take them he whipped round to look at her but she was already climbing up the stairs.

“Cordy” Angel growled pretending it might influence her.

“Shut up Angel”

Angel abruptly shut is mouth and as a after thought added “She sooo wants me”

He heard the watcher fall out of his chair he also heard his hysterical laughter he growled he’d get her one-day….. he would.